Friday, July 18, 2008

Things I Think I Think:

  1. Oh my God! I though I've seen it all. But today's game between Letran and Perpetual really had it all. All game long, Letran never led and was down by 20 points midway through the 3rd quarter but came back furiously and finally won on two free throws with 2 seconds remaining. Only in college basketball. They say it ain't over till the fat lady sings. This game definitely is in my top five best games I've seen in my life. Wow.
  2. On the other hand, UST, my alma mater, blew an excellent chance to keep pace with league leading Ateneo as it lost to archrival La Salle by 1 point yesterday. The loss dropped them to 1-2. What was Pido thinking? This guy had a massive brain cramp on crunch time as he devised a play that had a rookie shoot a three pointer with 23 seconds left and La Salle on the penalty. Right now is a very frustrating time to be a UST fan. I just wish we had a coach like Louie Alas. We need a coach, not a clown. Sigh.
  3. True to form, a typhoon graced my birthday. As if that was not enough, I got sick. A double whammy of sorts. Happy 30th birthday to me. Wow, I thought for a minute there that it was my 25th. Boy I'm old. No wonder kids call me kuya. hehe
  4. With gas, rice, fares, & basic necessities going through the roof, the last person I would want to be is GMA. She probably is the saddest & the most stressed person in the country these days.
  5. Eight weeks into graduate school, I'm finally catching up. Or so I think.
  6. I think, no, I know I have the best wife in the whole wide world. I love you Chabs. Thank you for making my birthday fun. Without you, I'm lost.

No comments: