Friday, June 13, 2008

Things I Think I Think:

  1. In the course of history, for every great hero there is a corresponding villain or villains. This villain will do everything to make life hard for the hero. Initially, they will succeed. But as we all know, in the end, the hero triumphs.
    And haven't you noticed, almost all villains stink & look hideous. Case in point: Max Alvarado, Romy Diaz, Bomber Moran, Bella Flores. So do your own real-life villains.
  2. Today is Friday the 13th. I don't know why a lot of people dread this day. But I don't. In fact, I love Friday the 13ths for the sole reason it's payday. hehe
  3. They say competition brings out the best or worst in people. I think, more often than not, based on experience, it brings out the worst.
  4. When I think about it, I only have a few friends left in the country. Most have gone abroad to seek greener pastures. I begin to wonder. Is the grass really greener at the other side of the fence? Does it taste sweeter?
  5. On Ces Drilon & company, you don't play with fire & not get burned. They definitely got burned as they got kidnapped (or should it be adultnapped?) by the Abu Sayyaf. Abu Sayyaf? I didn't know they still existed. It turns out they were just biding their time.
  6. I think the Lakers will come back next year. They're just too small to compete against the big boys of the Celtics this year. You have to hand it to those Celtics. They played with a lot of fire.

Movie Title of the Week:


Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita

No comments: