Monday, March 3, 2008

Things I Think I Think:

  1. My wife (aka The Pocket Bombshell) told me that I should be writing more. I think so too. But the lazy part of me got the better of me these past few months. And so, I haven't written any meaningful post recently. With The Pocket Bombshell recently giving me an oratory about the merits of writing again, here I am. And just like cheesy movies, I'm back for a sequel.
  2. Money changes everything. Well, almost everything. If you know what I mean.
  3. The Democrat Presidential Primary is exciting isn't it? Whoever wins make history. If Sen. Hillary Clinton wins, she'll be the first American woman presidential candidate. And if Sen. Barack Obama gets the nod, he'll be the first African-American presidential nominee. Signs of the times people. Looks like America's catching up with the rest of the world.
  4. On the local front, I think Jun Lozada's a liar and a hypocrite. All the things he's said so far are mere hearsay and can't be backed up with evidence. He may be telling the truth but I have this strange feeling in the gut that tells me that what he's saying are half-truths. I also think he's a hypocrite. How can a government official like him on a meager salary afford to send his son to La Salle Greenhills, or buy luxury cars, or be a member on golf club or shocker of all shockers, support two families at the same time? I don't know. You tell me.
  5. They say, politics make strange bedfellows. The recent Interfaith rally in Makati calling for GMA's resignation saw Tita Cory Aquino sitting beside Erap. If that's tame for you. How about former Veep Tito Guingona of "I accuse!" fame sitting beside Erap? As they say, onli in da Pilipins. hehe
  6. It's only 2008 and it smells like election fever already. This ZTE scandal is all about that.
  7. After 18 years in the PBA, Sta. Lucia Realty finally won the All Filipino Cup. That, folks, is a very long time to wait for the championship. Congrats to them. They deserve it.
  8. I know what GMA's thinking right now. I think she couldn't wait for March 16. That's the day Pacman will fight Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas. As you know, the whole country stops when Pacman fights. Heck, even the criminals stop to watch. And I bet, she's praying for Pacman to win.

He Said / She Said:

"We're biased for the truth." - Sen. Panfilo Lacson to Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile during the Senate hearing on the ZTE scandal when JPE implied Lacson's bias against GMA.

Whatever.

No comments: